Thursday, May 13, 2010

Virginia Barnett: September 27, 1953 - May 12, 2010

I am truly saddened to inform everyone that Ginny, my beautiful wife of 10 years, died in her sleep during the early morning hours of Wednesday, May 12.

The funeral for Ginny will be on Saturday, May 15 at the Grove Hill Cemetery in Dallas, TX. Visitation will start at 1:30pm on Saturday, and the funeral itself will be at 3pm.

If you knew Ginny, please attend if you are able - I know she would greatly appreciate it.

My niece's husband, Chris Cochran, will be officiating at the funeral, and I am also planning to deliver her eulogy.

Grove Hill Cemetery is located at 3920 Samuell Boulevard, just south of Interstate 30. Their number is (214) 388-8887. Flowers will always be appreciated, but if you'd rather make a donation to a charity in Ginny's name, please consider donating to either Rogers Wildlife Rehabilitation or SPCA of Dallas.

I will love Ginny and treasure her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment